Re: gtk 2.8 for gnome 2.12
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>, Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>, Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>, GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: gtk 2.8 for gnome 2.12
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:58:27 +0200
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 09:40 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> So, gtk 2.6.0 was released Dec 16/2004, approximately 3 months before
> the GNOME release. It is 2 months until the next GNOME release.
I believe he meant 2.4 (the filechooser release). GTK+ 2.4 was released
on 16th March 2004:
GNOME 2.6 was released on 31st March 2004:
This isn't like that.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev