Re: gtk 2.8 for gnome 2.12

Hi Miguel,

On Thu, July 21, 2005 21:39, Miguel de Icaza said:
> This is a breach of the time-line and a breach of deadlines that we have
> imposed upon ourselves to follow.

AFAIK, there's no breach of deadlines. As Elijah already noted, this
announcement is just a *clarification*. The consensus was already there
(but it seems it was not clear to everyone).

> When my candidacy for the Gnome Foundation two years ago was received a
> few hours late I was barred from participating in the elections.  So
> when exactly did we begin to get lax with following rules?

You might not know it, but there was some debate about this candidacy in
the elections committee. It was not a "too late, we don't care" decision.

(and I'm not even sure comparing the two things makes sense...)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.