Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Link Dupont">

> For the record, Arch Linux has successfully packaged gtk-2.6.x and
> gtk-engines-2.6.x against its gnome-themes-2.8.x package. So it is
> possible... Arch has a gtk-engines-smooth, but its superseded by
> gtk-engines. Just thought I'd share my gtk-engines-2.6 success story.

This is not related to the problem discussed in the thread.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice