Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

For the record, Arch Linux has successfully packaged gtk-2.6.x and gtk-engines-2.6.x against its gnome-themes-2.8.x package. So it is possible... Arch has a gtk-engines-smooth, but its superseded by gtk-engines. Just thought I'd share my gtk-engines-2.6 success story.

Cheers,
Link