Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Bryan W Clark <clarkbw clarkson edu>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, "GNOME Desktop Devil :)" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:45:44 +0100
Le mar 06/01/2004 à 00:01, Bryan W Clark a écrit :
> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 17:20, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > Don't these arguments apply equally to, say, gEdit or gnome-terminal?
> > Or Epiphany? Would you propose removing them from the release?
> Actually Epiphany centralizes where our Bookmarks and Browser History
> are located; no longer do GNOME apps have to try to detect what browser
> is being used (although that is still a decent idea). Applications like
> Dashboard and others can *now* integrate bookmark and history
> information to provide a better user experience.
Funny that, the reason I don't use Epiphany is precisely its awkward
] [Thread Prev