Re: No Flags "Policy"

> Sergey, how about looking for layout *icons* in a preassigned
I really don't mind. But you know, it is going to be VERY frustrating
when users checks "Use flags" checkbox and sees... Exactly nothing.
Because GNOME does not provide flags. And distromaker did not ship them
either (because they are politically charged, and the company wants to
chip CDs in China). I expect bugreports immediately. Remove the checkbox
and teach the applet to be "smart"? I always hated that kind of
"smartness" - when software makes decision for me and leaves no choice.
If Joe wants to see flags and Joann does not (on the same system) - what
the applet should do? What the applet preferences should look like?

--
Sergey