Re: Possible plan [Was: No Flags "Policy"]

For Chinese, a possibility is to use a Chinese
character (say the word "middle") instead of flags in
the icons.  That represents the Chinese language
better than any flag.

This works for languages that use ideographs and thus
not too well for European and Middle Eastern
languages.