Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

Hi Havoc!

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:37:54 -0500
Havoc Pennington wrote:

> It will be whatever people do in the next few months. And then 2.6
> will be whatever they do in the few months after that, etc.

OK, that's just cool. We just have to make sure, that existing issues will be
fixed ASAP.
I'm willing to help people doing that. I'm trying to invest as much time as
possible to resolve the current UI issues.

> As long as the releases are every 6-8 months, any fixes you put in
> will be deployed to users on average within 3-4 months.

I've difficulties to believe that right now, but you may have a point there.

> (For unstable-branch features; of course bugfixes can also land on the
> stable branch and deploy immediately.)

That'd be cool :-)

Greetings,
Christian