Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Mark wrote:

> yeah. I'm not sure where he got that from. I can't really see how

Well - the last time I encountered FR, the menu layout in particular was
very weird. Perhaps it's changed for the better in the mean time, I'm not
able to check for myself ATM. If that is the case then I'll take back that
statement.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778