Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> I feel cheated. Nobody said anything against adding Totem to the desktop
> release, and it has all the properties enounced above. Why is it not
> getting in the desktop release ?

If it was proposed, then I've managed to leave it out of the list because
I'm a dolt (cf. g-s-t).

The proposals list is TOTALLY NOT FINAL, ie. anyone can propose a module for
addition right now.

- Jeff

   "Well, it's harder to find the ashtrays." - Tom Waits on the effect of
                         fatherhood on songwriting