Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 14:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Andrew Coulam">
>
> > Sorry if this application was on the list and I've simply forgotten, but
> > how about GnomeMeeting?

since it seems all kind of apps are being proposed, what about office
apps, while we wait for a common GNOME Office release? That would
include, at least, abiword, gnumeric, sodipodi and mergeant (sorry if I
forgot some other one).

AFAIK, these apps are not distributed in any form, apart from
individually, so it might be a very good idea to include them.

cheers