Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

yes, I agree. I'm not saying that Gnome2 is BAD altogether. But I think
I've heard enough people complaining about the lack of many items that
were in Gnome 1.4 that the developers should have paid some attention,
or at least given more than "it will be in 2.2"...

I really don't believe Mandrake should have gone with Metacity for it's
9.0 release. Of course, it's still in beta, albeit beta 4, but to take
something that's not complete for the default is slightly ridiculous.

And just for the record, a code freeze doesn't mean you have to release
the product. It means you're stopping all new development in order to
fix bugs and prepare for a release.

Hopefully, I didn't offend anyone needlessly. Sometimes it's a good
thing to have dissenting voices. Such as the current conversation on
this thread about better documentation. Good things happen when all
sides are considered!

Thanks!