Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

<quote who="Ali Akcaagac">

> > Sorry, GNOME 2 might be different from what you were expecting, or not
> > include your favourite 'features' or 'options' that 1.x did, but does
> > not rule out the fact that it's our cleanest and most stable release
> > ever.
>
> the problem is i hear sentences like these from david a couple of times
> now. to say i hear them all the time. somehow the gnome developers missed
> the point of users real needs or the users missed the point of what gnome
> should be.

That's a pretty massive sweeping statement for a few missing favourite
features. The only thing we didn't do, that I can honestly believe is a
usability issue, is provide migration and integration for GNOME 1.x
settings.

Other than that, the kinds of things that have registered complaints are
fairly peripheral.

- Jeff

--
          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.