Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

<quote who="David A. Bartmess">

> I've seen nothing in Gnome 2.0 that looks like it's complete.

  ^ the point in your email when everyone tunes out.

Sorry, GNOME 2 might be different from what you were expecting, or not
include your favourite 'features' or 'options' that 1.x did, but does not
rule out the fact that it's our cleanest and most stable release ever.

"There is always another release." [ Do you do change management for Free
Software? :) ]

- Jeff

--
   You know the end is nigh when modern art is relegated to the status of
                                  "meme".