Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

Le lun 02/09/2002 à 08:44, David A. Bartmess a écrit :
> yes, I agree. I'm not saying that Gnome2 is BAD altogether. But I think
> I've heard enough people complaining about the lack of many items that
> were in Gnome 1.4 that the developers should have paid some attention,
> or at least given more than "it will be in 2.2"...
>
> I really don't believe Mandrake should have gone with Metacity for it's
> 9.0 release. Of course, it's still in beta, albeit beta 4, but to take
> something that's not complete for the default is slightly ridiculous.

Sorry but between a fully EHWM compliant WM and non-fully compliant EHWM
WM which grabs it own lisp interpreter, I choose the first one..

And everything needed to configure Metacity (themes, font, keybinding)
is already in our package of GNOME control center (thanks to RH
patches)..
--
Frederic Crozat
MandrakeSoft