Re: CDDB-Capplet [was Re: magicdev [was Re: Gnome-vfs blocks cddb-capplet. Why?]]

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> For accessibility I think one capplet with tabs as in Windows XP would
> be fine.

The reason we chose to go for an accessibility sub-category rather than
a single Accessibility capplet with tabs, incidentally, is largely
because it's not yet obvious how many things are going to have to go in
there.

We envisage that any GNOME assistive technology should install some sort
of capplet under the Accessibility category, so that you can configure
all desktop accessibility features from the one place, and that could
easily run to more things than ought to go in a single tabbed dialog.
Apart from AccessX, we already have Gnopernicus, GOK, and gnome-speech
in the pipeline, for example, and it would probably be a good idea if
you could pick an accessible theme from somewhere in here too.  And
that's before we've even thought about any braille devices etc...

Cheeri,
Calum.