Gnome-vfs blocks cddb-capplet. Why?

So according to bug 74767 the cddb slave capplet is explicity blocked
from appearing in the menus (and I guess the nautilus preferences:///
too) by gnoem-vfs.

Any technical reasoning for this[1]?

iain
[1] "I don't want it there" isn't technical reasoning.
--
"I think what we don't need is this worldwide apathy where people wait
for a leader. It shouldn't be like that, especially after Spetember 11.