Re: Preferences [Was: a whole lot of other things, too]

iain wrote:

> So I opened the mouse capplet[1] and whacked the sensitivity up,
> except as I moved it up, it applied,

This just sounds like a usability bug, though-- in this case, it's
fairly obvious (I hope!) that the 'instant apply' shouldn't happen at
least until you release the mouse button after dragging the slider, and
not while you're actually doing the drag...

Cheeri,
Calum.