Re: [Deskbar] keywords

Am Sonntag, den 22.04.2007, 10:44 +1000 schrieb Nigel Tao:
> preferred browser.  Maybe we need a thin WebSearchHandler handler that
> simply delegates to the {Epiphany,Mozilla}SearchHandler.

Which brings us back to my initial mail:

> So my first idea was to write some kind of meta-handler that strips of
> the first letters ("z ") and delegates the query to a specific
> handler.

And please don't forget that I would like to use other (non-web)
handlers (especially beagle) in this way too.

But I'll stop that discussion for now since we're starting to go in
circles :-)

Best regards and keep up the excellent work. Have fun during the
SoC. :-)

Sebastian.