Re: beagle - can it clean up after itself?

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 17:44 -0500, Debajyoti Bera wrote:
> > Hmmm... I just looked in my /tmp and found about 240 of these files. I
> > just ran beagle-shutdown and those files are still there. Using the
> > command, 'du -hc tmp*tmp' shows me that they total about 8.3MB.
>
> Which beagle version do you have ? And what kind of files are those ? I mean,
> do they look like emails, email attachments, contents of some zip file ? I
> guess they are emails or email attachments, but please check. If they are
> email related, which email client do you use ?

Well, I've looked through some of these files. Actually, I'm thinking
the majority of them seem to be put there by other apps. Some of them
(mostly the larger ones e.g. 20k - 400k) seem to be binary files. Some
of the files are only a few hundred bytes or so. None of the files look
like emails or attachments.

I'm going to shutdown beagle again, delete the .tmp files and restart
beagle to see what happens.

BTW... I'm running beagle 0.2.14 and Evolution 2.8.2.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0