Re: beagle - can it clean up after itself?

Beagle is 0.2.14.  It's boring to examine hundreds of files, but from
samples it's safe to say they're all products of beagle and seem
mainly to be contents of zip files (or perhaps other archives, too?).

Meanwhile, after ~/.beagle/TextCache completely filled up my hard
drive, I deleted ~/.beagle and started over from scratch.  So far, so
good.

Thanks to all who replied.