Re: Thunderbird backend project: finished, call for testing
- From: "Joe Shaw" <joe joeshaw org>
- To: "Pierre Östlund" <pierre ostlund gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Thunderbird backend project: finished, call for testing
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:55:31 -0400
On 8/23/07, Pierre Östlund <pierre ostlund gmail com> wrote:
> What kind of accounts do you have? The first error message you got (about
> not being able to list messages) should be "fixed" in a commit I made a
> couple of days ago (to my SoC branch (so dBera, if you read this, please
> merge that patch with trunk)).
At this point, since the branch has been merged back in, you should
probably just commit your changes directly to trunk.
(Unless it would be something large and breaking, then please create
] [Thread Prev