Re: Thunderbird backend project: finished, call for testing

Hi,

I removed all old files and directories of my Mail, ImapMail and News directories I had in .thunderbird. I keep getting the warning messages. I haven't tried with a fresh and clean profile as I have some accounts and Identities and I don't want to set up all those things from scratch. But I'll try if I have time.

> The other error message you are seeing (TypeError:
> account.incomingServerhas no properties) is an even bigger mystery to
> me. Just interpreting it...

I wonder if there is a way to get more information out of this error message. Is it possible to know which account the indexer is using? Which account doesn't have an incoming Server?

Thank you and regards
Paul.