Re: Thunderbird backend project: finished, call for testing

Hello,

I just tried to install the thunderbird backend and to get it work without much success right now. I installed the extension and now thunderbird is trying indexing for hours my mails (or whatever it is supposed to do).

I get a lot of warning messages from the thunderbird extension. Clicking on the icon of the extension:

Failed listing Messages in Inbox. Ignoring Folder. Error description: Inbox.

What can I do to debug this or to fix this?

Regards
Paul.