Re: Thunderbird backend project: finished, call for testing

Hi,

On 8/14/07, Paul Wellner Bou <paul purecodes org> wrote:
Hello,

I just tried to install the thunderbird backend and to get it work
without much success right now. I installed the extension and now
thunderbird is trying indexing for hours my mails (or whatever it is
supposed to do).

I get a lot of warning messages from the thunderbird extension. Clicking
on the icon of the extension:

Failed listing Messages in Inbox. Ignoring Folder. Error description: Inbox.

What can I do to debug this or to fix this?

This is an issue that I'm "quite" aware of. I don't know why this is happening but some people are seeing this and I'm investigating it. I'll need to get back on this.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund