Re: [Banshee-List] banshee+monoaddins+opensuse

If you say there's no problem, they I'll just as requested and link
mono-addins 0.6.2 to 11.4 builds. If in theory it should work, that's
cool with me, even knowing before hand it will break F-Spot. I don't
have a 11.4 system, so I can't test it properly, if anyone has, feel
free to do it.

Changes commited in Banshee for 11.4, which now builds against
mono-addins 0.6.2.

NM