Re: [Banshee-List] track editor: change file name accordingly when title is changed

Hello,
    gnomeuser@gmail>
    gnomeuser@gmail> That is most definitely a bug then. Can you please
    gnomeuser@gmail> file it (www.banshee.fm/file-bugs) along with a
    gnomeuser@gmail> Debug log showing the issue
    gnomeuser@gmail> (http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs)

well now I'm back at the other problem that I reported :-(, i.e.
that "banshee --debug" crashes.
You mentioned in your other response that I should upgrade mono-addins.
According to the YaST Software Manager I have mono-addins 0.5-4.7.1
and framework 0.6.1-2.1 and I can't see anything newer to update to.
Maybe I need to add some development repository. Currently I use:
All_of_Packman.repo
Banshee.repo
Banshee:Unstable.repo
openSUSE-11.4-11.4-0.repo