[Banshee-List] Concerts plugin

Hello everybody

I've been using Banshee for a really long time, but I've also been using songbird (even though it's not officially supported for linux) just because it has a plugin to check on the concerts of my library artists in my city. This feature is one of the best, I almost never miss a concert of my favorite artist.
I was looking around and this plugin is powered by Songkick, I'm don't know if you guys have heard of it, but it's pretty good to track your artist concerts in any city you want in the world. Aparently it's not too hard to use they have a nice API, here's a link to it: http://www.songkick.com/developer

The terms of service is pretty straight forward and doesn't have any weird stuff, you just have to put somewhere that Songkick is the one providing the info, with a logo. And add a link to the page, but that's pretty obvious because after displaying the artist on tour in your city you'll want to click on them to find more info or even buy the tickets.

I wish I knew how to program better so I could develop this by myself, but I hope somebody likes this idea and decides to implement it. It'll be awesome!!!

--
Felipe Castillo