Re: [Banshee-List] iPhone/iPod Touch support on windows version Banshee

It is also highly unlikely to be supported unless libgpod and related
code is ported to windows and proven to work there. This is likely to
be a long task. The other option would be for someone to create
another DAP addin using an alternative mechanism for interfacing with
ipods on windows, if there even is one.

Alan