Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee hogging CPU and/or memory

On 3/21/07, Trey Ethridge <tethridge gmail com> wrote:
I saw another user that had CPU hogging issues the other day in
#banshee.  It turned out that he had several smart playlists that used
each other.  For example one was for most recently played and then he
had another smart playlist that referenced the most recently played
playlist.  He had that nesting happening several playlists deep.

Now that you mention it, it's very possible that the smart playlists
might be at fault; I've only started using them recently.

I created the predefined ones and also Recently Added and Recently
Played. I'll try deleting those two and see where I end up.

Thanks,
Andrew