Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee hogging CPU and/or memory

On 3/21/07, Luke Hoersten <luke hoersten gmail com> wrote:
Does this happen when all of your plugins are disabled as well? Try
and make sure that nothing but core Banshee is running to help narrow
down the issue.

I did try that, and honestly I can't remember how things went... I'll
try that again. (Core Banshee leaves much to be desired; those plugins
are great.)

Also, can you be more specific when you say "the UI goes blank?" Is
this with Beryl or anything?"

Assuming Kevin and I are seeing the same thing, the UI stops
refreshing. I usually notice the time of the playing song has stopped
if the window is up; any other windows/tooltips over Banshee then make
that portion of the window go blank. If Banshee is trayed (which
happens often), I notice that the tooltip for the tray icon doesn't
show.

More to come; I'm glad others are helping out on this. It's very frustrating.

Cheers,
Andrew