Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee VERY unstable on FC5

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 12:38 -0500, Gregory Gulik wrote:
> I tried that and when I restart it the columns are fine, until the
> next time it crashes.  It doesn't quite crash 10 times a day for me,
> only about 2-3 times a day for me but I only use it a couple hours a
> day at most.

This frequent crashing sounds just like what we fixed regarding SMP.
However, one of the SMP fixes (the biggest fix, most applicable fix) was
in glib-sharp, not in Banshee. That update should be available upstream
by now, and probably in FC too. Try seeing if you can upgrade
glib/gtk-sharp.

--Aaron