Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee VERY unstable on FC5

The column headings for the list of songs inside Banshee gets cleared out every time it crashes. When it restarts the list is blank and I have to turn back on all the columns to see my list of songs.

Benjy Grogan wrote:
Which columns are you talking about?  It's possible the crashes are a
problem outside of the Banshee application.  I know I had a problem on
my SMP-kernel with Banshee that was sovled by an updated Avahi
package.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org