Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee VERY unstable on FC5

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 12:30 -0500, Gregory Gulik wrote:
> The column headings for the list of songs inside Banshee gets cleared
> out every time it crashes.  When it restarts the list is blank and I
> have to turn back on all the columns to see my list of songs.

Try starting banshee, restoring your columns, and then closing banshee
after that. The problem here might have been that it crashed before the
headers were saved.

In terms of the actual crashing, we cleared a number of SMP related
bugs. I'll have to check when the patches went in, but I think it was
after 0.10.10.

Also, as Benjy says, there were some SMP bugs in Avahi has well, but
those should be fixed by now.

I'll roll 0.10.11 by next week, and hopefully FC will have that
available shortly after that.

Cheers,
Aaron