[Banshee-List] Banshee VERY unstable on FC5

I've tried just about every media player out there and the one that comes closest to the perfect balance between features and simplicity is Banshee.

However, I'm having a lot of issues suddenly with Banshee with FC5.  When I first started using it a few weeks ago it was working ok.
Now it crashes regularly and when I restart it all the columns are gone and I have to reset them every time.

I'm also have trouble with hit syncing properly with an iPod Shuffle.

Any suggestions for either of those?

In case it matters the version that comes with FC5 is 0.10.9

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org