Re: Icon theming for Balsa

On 24/12/04 15:13:40, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Are the "message parts icons" the ones in the tree-view on the Message parts notebook page?

Yes, and they still don't work.

Balsa tries to find a gnome-mime-*.png icon to represent an attachment's mime-type, but the scheme seems to be broken, so you may not be able to theme those until we fix it!

Assuming those are broken, I've themed everything I can. All is successful! When should I check back to see about the icons in the Message Parts notebook page?

Thanks so much for the help!
Andrew