Re: Icon theming for Balsa

On 12/11/2004 02:00:11 PM, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Is it possible to customise the icons for Balsa? I would be interested in making an icon theme for the buttons to add to my GTK/ Gnome icon theme, but I don't know which icon names to make etc. I searched my HD and Google, but didn't find any conclusive. Is there documentation for which icons it uses?

I think it uses whatever icons your current gnome theme uses.