Re: handling mailinglists / filters

Am 21.02.2003 16:29 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
> Does balsa hang also when you press F1, or click on a link? If so,
> make sure that your linking order is correct, and libpthread is
> before libc in "ldd balsa" output.

ok, I found a corresponding thread in decembers list archive, fixed
"libaspell.la", recompiled, and now libc disappeared in the output and
al works fine. :)
Wow, great, some more problems solved which I wanted to address later.

Stupid question: How to automate this or fix it forever?
Needs to be addressed in aspell I guess, not in Balsa?

bye,

Darko