Re: handling mailinglists / filters

Am 20.02.2003 15:20 schrieb(en) Emmanuel:
> Le 2003.02.20 03:57, mpiktas a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>

>>> I'm sitting here in front of balsa 2.0.8 and can't get this list
>>> managed.
>>> I'd like all the messages from the list being moved to a special
>>> folder when receiving mail.
>>>
>>> So I created a Filter for that. I added the filter to the Inbox,
>>> and checked the box to execute it when receiving mail (the left
>>> one).
>>> But it won't work. I'll always have to go into the folders
>>> filter-properties, select "balsa-filter", click "apply", and then
>>> the messages get moved correctly.
>>>
>>> Did I miss something serious about the filter-concept? Is my
>>> translation (german) wrong on the checkbox? Is this the usual way
>>> for handling mailing-lists?
>>>

>> Noted the same thing in 2.0.8. I think that was right in 2.0.7.
>>

> Hm this should work on any mailboxes but the IMAP ones (it is still
> not implemented, but I'll work on it soon).But it should definitely
> work on other mailbox types.
> Bye
> Manu

Here it definitely does not in the way I described it.
I'm in the inbox, clicking on "receive", the messages get into the
inbox, unfiltered.
I open the filter-conf/-apply dialog of the inbox, and there is my
"balsa-list"-filter.
The checkbox on "when receiving" is checked. So it should apply it
automaticly? It won't. But it works fine when clicking on "apply"
there. :o/

bye,

Darko