handling mailinglists / filters

Hello all,

I'm sitting here in front of balsa 2.0.8 and can't get this list
managed.
I'd like all the messages from the list being moved to a special folder
when receiving mail.

So I created a Filter for that. I added the filter to the Inbox, and
checked the box to execute it when receiving mail (the left one).
But it won't work. I'll always have to go into the folders
filter-properties, select "balsa-filter", click "apply", and then the
messages get moved correctly.

Did I miss something serious about the filter-concept? Is my
translation (german) wrong on the checkbox? Is this the usual way for
handling mailing-lists?

bye,

Darko