Re: handling mailinglists / filters

Am 21.02.2003 11:31 schrieb(en) Steffen Klemer:
> my command looks like this:
>
> procmail -f -

Okay, that's the default one, I left that as is.
When I use it that way, balsa freezes, and my pop-box is left unuseable
for 15 minutes due to the lockfile on the remote server.
Invoking procmail from commandline kind of works ok. hard to test, but
I write aline, send EOT and he stores that in the DEFAULT.

*** ~/.procmailrc ***
VERBOSE=yes
  MAILDIR="$HOME/mail"
DEFAULT="inbox/"
  PMDIR="$HOME/.procmail"
LOGFILE="$PMDIR/log"
  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/lists.rc
*** end ***

*** ~/.procmail/lists.rc ***
:0
*   ^List-Id: Balsa email client <balsa-list\.gnome\.org>
lists/balsa/
  :0
*   ^List-Id: General Zapping discussion
<zapping-misc\.lists\.sourceforge\.net>
lists/zapping/

procmail is version 3.22, balsa is 2.0.8. :(

bye,

Darko