Re: handling mailinglists / filters

Am 22.02.2003 00:39 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:
> Stupid question: How to automate this or fix it forever?
> Needs to be addressed in aspell I guess, not in Balsa?

quoting myself now... *g*
Still looking for a general solution on this, background therefor is:
I'm using Gentoo Linux, which again uses an automated BSD-like
compilation-system.
The balsa-ebuilds are somewhat negligated, and I had the
thread-problem, for example.

As the installation should work for all users out of the box, I'd like
to try updating balsa-build-scripts correspondingly. The original one
has "--enable-threads" built-in, causing the freezes with the given
"aspell.sa".
Now I'd either have to edit that file before and after compiling balsa,
or disable threads, right? Which one would be better? I somewhat
dislike to edit a foreign file in the system, it might cause a
sandbox-violation anyway...

bye,

Darko