Re: Any question you wanna put in questionnaire for attendees?

Pockey:

This question seems a bit odd:

> Would you be interested in joining a GNOME User's Group? How do you
> like the frequency for the GNOME User Group?

Asking if the person is interested in joining a group assumes that the
person isn't a part of a group.  Then asking "how do you like the
frequency" implies the person is part of a group.

Perhaps it would be better to have two questions:

1) If you are not a member of a GNOME User's Group already, would you
   like to join one? (Yes/No)

2) If you are already a member of a GNOME User's Group, what do you
   think of the Users Group?  (perhaps a scale from "very useful and
   active" to "not useful or inactive".

> If yes, could we share your email contact information with the
> Taiwain User's Group organizers to provide you with more information
> about how to participate and upcoming activities? Please fill your
> email:

Note that Taiwan is misspelled above.

Some people who attended the event may not be from Taiwan, so perhaps
the question should be slightly modified to say "to email contact
information with your local GNOME User's Group organizers" instead
of saying Taiwan at all.

Then there are these two questions?

> Would you recommend GNOME Desktop to your friends?
> If you answered "No" on the question above, please specify

Why do we want more feedback only if they answered No?  I would think
it would be interesting to know why people who answered "Yes" think
GNOME is worth recommending.

Also, there is one question that says:

> If you are willing to receive news related to COSCUP 2011, please
> fill your email address:

Should we also have a question about whether they want to receive news
related to future GNOME.Asia events?

Brian

I have translated and fill the multiple choices / fill in the blank for
each GNOME related questions, please have a look and give your comment
by tomorrow. Thanks!

(Since google doc is blocked in China again, please find attached a
spreedsheet)

Pockey