Re: Any question you wanna put in questionnaire for attendees?

Dear all,

I have translated and fill the multiple choices / fill in the blank for
each GNOME related questions, please have a look and give your comment
by tomorrow. Thanks!

(Since google doc is blocked in China again, please find attached a
spreedsheet)

Pockey