Re: Any question you wanna put in questionnaire for attendees?

Dear Bob,

On top of Brian's suggestions, can we also ask: (and also add the
frequency of GNOME User Group in Brian's question as attached) Thanks!

1) Which area of the GNOME Desktop you think should be improved?

□ Appearance □ Usability □ Utilities □ Games □ Others, please specify:
__________________________

2) Would you recommend GNOME Desktop to your friends?

□ Yes  □ No, why? please specify: ________________________

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 19:45 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> On 08/20/10 02:36 AM, Bob Chao wrote:
> > BTW, we might not get all these questions in the questionnaire, since we
> > should cut the number of questions down to 20~25. IMO People don't fill
> > the form which takes too much time.
>
> Then I recommend just these questions:
>

> 1.  What OS do you primarily use?
>      (fill in the blank)
>
> 2.  What Desktop do you primarily use?
>      (fill in the blank)
>
> 3.  If you do not use the GNOME Free Desktop primarily, why?  Is it
>      because of missing features, the need to use proprietary software,
>      difficulty to install, hardware support, because you prefer an
>      alternative free desktop, or other reason(s)?
>      (fill in the blank)
>
> 4.  What do you think about the GNOME Free Desktop?  Did this conference
>      affect your opinion of the GNOME Free Desktop?
>      (fill in the blank)
>
> 5.  What did you love/hate about COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010?
>      (fill in the blank)
>
> 6.  Would you like to see more collaborative events between the
>      open source and free source communities like COSCUP/GNOME.Asia?
>      (a scale from very positive to very negative)
>
> 7.  Would you be interested in joining a GNOME User's Group?
>      (Yes/No). How do you like the frequency for the GNOME User Group?

□ Yes, bi-weekly. □ Yes, monthly. □ Yes, bi-monthly. □ Yes, quarterly. □
No