Re: Shared call-for-participants & Proposal

My experience related to booth is that it's good to invite other communities. The exhibition area is always a great place to chat, exchange ideas and ask questions.

If you can invite guys from Hacao Linux or babyloo (looks like a java though, but it's a Vietnamese led project) then you'd have the opportunity to get other FOSS communities together which definitely can't hurt.

There are surely others, I'm just familiar with the 2 above.

Fred

Emily Chen wrote:
That's great news!

About your questions, who are our sponsors, That's a good question. This is the priority 1 thing we need to work on these days. Mario, We need to send out the call for participants and proposals to our potential sponsors this Friday.

How many booths? it depend on how many sponsors we have this year, and how many community or club will present in this summit. For example, last year, we have about 9 booths, 7 of them are our sponsors: Sun, Nokia, Mozilla, Motorola, Redhat, Google, Lemote, the other two booths are for Beijing Linux Users Group as co-organizer and CSDN which is magazine as our media partner.

Let's plan a room for the booths, like a public hall. It could be the same place where our registration desk will be placed. I understand it depends on the venue. So just my suggestions.

-Emily