Re: OOo participateion - was (Re: Status of sponsorship)

hi,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Mario and Fred,
>
> Do we contact OpenOffice officially ?  I mean send invitation to Louis, to
> see what kind of people he recommend.

Yes, good idea. Would you be able to take care of that?

Hm, we have to see how good are the chances to get someone to the
summit. I am already contacting with Mr Vũ Đỗ Quỳnh, who is the lead
of the local translation team for OpenOffice. Lets see, what he
suggests. It is definitely a good idea to get someone engaged in the
international community here.

- Mario