Re: Status of sponsorship

Yes, it would be great to organize a panel and have OpenOffice participate.

@ Emily, could you have a chat with Peter Junge from Red Office about
it maybe? He did a fantastic job with the OpenOffice.org Conference in
Beijing. His email <peterjunge redoffice com>

If we can get some good speakers, we can also try to talk to TV here
to have the panel on TV. Those things are not so difficult to do. Just
need enough time to contact TV. How can we pursue here?

- Mario