Re: [anjuta-list] Another wxWidgets problem

Hello Igor,

Am 17.03.2016 um 03:48 schrieb Igor Korot:
So the next step was I tried to do "Build->Install project". Of course
it failed, since
I ran Anjuta as a regular user and I wasn't asking for a "root" password.

Is it how its supposed to be?
Shouldn't Anjuta ask for the root password?

there is an option you can set to either use "sudo" or "su -c" here:

Edit -> Preferences -> Build Autotools -> Install -> Install as root

Anjuta (or rather su or sudo) will then ask for the password when installing.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Mühlenhoff