Re: [anjuta-list] Another wxWidgets problem

Hi,

Le 15/03/2016 03:03, Igor Korot a écrit :
I was successfully able to build main application binary with Anjuta by using
"--with-wx-config" configure option.
However, now I'd like to build dynamic library (.so) subproject which uses
wxWidgets library.

I added the folder and then the target, but the compilation obviously failed.
Unfortunately there is no way to set the configure option for the subproject.

I don't understand your 'obviously', there is no difference for Anjuta between a executable and a shared library. Why the compilation is failing?

For a shared library, I think you only compile the source files, so you need only the CPPFLAGS and CFLAGS but if you use the same one that have been already used for the executable is should work.